The Holiday Season is here and smelling sweet! Or maybe that’s just all of the perfumes and colognes you’re smelling in the department stores as you take care of holiday shopping…
If you’re planing on a visit to the mall, check out Mobee’s new “Macy’s Fragrance Audit”.
Requirements for the Macy’s Fragrance Audit:
- Find the shelf display of Lacoste Men’s Fragrances at select Macy’s locations
- Observing and reporting the different types of Lacoste Men’s Fragrances that you see
- Counting how many product facings of each of the Lacoste Men’s Fragrances you see (SEE BELOW FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON COUNTING PRODUCT FACINGS)
- Observing and reporting on the product packaging of each of the Lacoste Men’s Fragrances you see
- Comparing reporting the Lacoste Men’s Fragrance display to other fragrances available
Below is an example of a shelf display of Lacoste Fragrances:
Picture requirements: Fragrance brand must be Lacoste in the Macy’s department store, full case and products on top included, clear image, not too zoomed in.
Below is an example of product facings within the Lacoste Fragrance Shelf Display: A product facing is how many of a particular good on a shelf are facing out to the customer.
When counting product facings you do not count the products behind the first one, only the one that is visible.
Product 1 has 5 product facings in view
Product 2 has 3 product facings in view
Product 3 has 1 product facing in view
Product 4 has 3 product facings in view